none
Custom Reports and DPM 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• We have quite a few custom DPM 2010 reports that run through SSRS. We would like to upgrade to DPM 2012, but we are uncertain how DPM 2012 would impact those reports. Does anyone have any general guidance with database changes between DPM 2010 and DPM 2012. The custom reports we have are really nothing fancy, just our company logo and the number of successful backups each day and week that run on each protection source.

Will I need to "redo" our custom reports once I upgrade to 2012? We are planning on doing an inplace upgrade. Our DPM 2010 instance runs with the built-in local SQL server on the same box.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:02 PM

Answers

• Just wanted to update this ticket. We went ahead and installed DPM 2012 on top of 2010, an inplace upgrade. The custom reports continued to run as expected, which was very good news. FYI....
    Monday, July 30, 2012 4:21 PM

All replies

• Just wanted to update this ticket. We went ahead and installed DPM 2012 on top of 2010, an inplace upgrade. The custom reports continued to run as expected, which was very good news. FYI....
    Monday, July 30, 2012 4:21 PM
  • Thanks for sharing Rich.

My Blog | www.buchatech.com | www.dpm2010.com
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Always test ANY suggestion in a test environment before implementing!

Monday, July 30, 2012 4:32 PM