Organization Configuration cannot expand RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

recently I'm installing Exchange 2007 coexist with Exchange 2003, but somehow I cannot expand the Organization Configuration, I'm an Administrator domain, is there any permission that I need to add to member AD group ?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:34 AM

Answers

All replies

• The account that you are using doesn't have permissions in Exchange.

Being a Domain Admin isn't always enough if the permissions have been modified to remove that group. You can try adding Domain Admins to the Exchange Full Administrator role, but you may have to find an account with those permissions already to make the change.

Simon.

Simon Butler, Exchange MVP
    Blog | Exchange Resources | In the UK? Hire Me.
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 7:02 AM
  • The account that you are using doesn't have permissions in Exchange.

Being a Domain Admin isn't always enough if the permissions have been modified to remove that group. You can try adding Domain Admins to the Exchange Full Administrator role, but you may have to find an account with those permissions already to make the change.

Simon.

the user already member of the Exchange Organization Administrators
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 7:21 AM
  • If you use another account, does it work correctly?

Simon.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:25 PM