none
Need Antivirus for Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 (SBS 2003)

Question

• Greetings Compadres!

I am running Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2. My antivirus software stopped supporting SBS 2003. Do you guys know an antivirus product that I can use that supports SBS 2003?

Many Thanks!

Monday, November 12, 2018 6:32 PM

All replies

• I suggest you migrate to something more modern.

Mariëtte Knap
    www.server-essentials.com | Linkedin | Migrations done the easy way | Updated migration guide: Migrate SBS 2011 to Windows Server 2016 Essentials

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, November 15, 2018 11:25 AM
  • I think you want to find anti-virus software for your SBS2003 and The virus library will still be updated dynamically.
    I am no sure there is available anti-virus software for your SBS2003 because other anti-virus software are also being upgraded. At the same time ,there are no security update patches for SBS2003 ,your server is attacked easily.
    Pricing and licensing for Windows Server 2019
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/windows-server-pricing

server essentials 2016
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/serveranditsoftware/pc?icid=L3_Nav_Store_SMB_ServersIT_101415

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 16, 2018 6:46 AM
  • Is there any progress on your question?

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:39 AM
  • Is there any progress on your question?

Thursday, November 22, 2018 6:08 AM