none
PowerPivot Management Dashboard Processing Timer Job is failing

Question

• Hi Team,

I am using SharePoint 2013 Power pivot service application and I can see PowerPivot Management Dashboard Processing TimerJob is failing and all remaining Timer jobs related to powerpivot are succeeded. I can find call to excel services returned an error with event id:6398 in ULS Logs and in event viewer I can see below error.while PowerPivot Management Dashboard Processing TimerJob is running.

Event ID:6398

The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.AnalysisServices.SPAddin.UsageProcessingTimerJob (ID 5a220a54-71e3-4dae-b79f-0ee9522192e9) threw an exception. More information is included below.

Call to Excel Services returned an error.)

And Graphs also empty in central admin for powerpivot service application. Can any one help me on this.

Thanks,

Ashok

• Edited by ashok_n Friday, March 24, 2017 12:02 PM
    Thursday, March 23, 2017 3:52 PM

All replies

• Hi Ashok,

This could be caused by many reasons, please provide more detailed error message for further research.

In addition, please check if the trusted location of the SQL Server Analysis Services instance for PowerPivot in Excel Service Application has been added correctly.

And also verify that the Excel Service Application has been associated with the web applications and make sure the account running the PowerPivot Application Pool has access to the Analysis Services machine running PowerPivot.

Best Regards,

Victoria 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Saturday, March 25, 2017 8:40 AM