none
remote printer and desktop

Question

• I had my desktop using my remote printer, someone unplugged the printer, now my desktop says printer is not plugged in.  What or how do I set up the printer to remote?
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 4:54 PM

All replies

• Open HomeGroup and check the Printers option to share your connected printers. Join your other computers to the HomeGroup and they’ll see the networked printer appear in their list of available printers, assuming the computer sharing the printer is online.

HomeGroup from start to finish

S.Sengupta, Windows Insider MVP

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:50 PM
  • Hi,

In addition, this article may also help you, please refer to the link:

4 Easy Ways to Remotely Print Over the Network or Internet

http://www.howtogeek.com/168769/4-easy-ways-to-remotely-print-over-the-network-or-internet/

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:36 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, have you solved the problem? How about the solution we have provided? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 12, 2016 6:22 AM