none
Microsoft and Work account, problem subscribing to Microsoft Security Advisory Notification RRS feed

• Question

• I have been subscribing to "Microsoft Security Advisory Notification" and a lot of other Microsoft news with my personal Microsoft account and many years ago I added my work mail as where subscriptions should be sent. Now several acquisitions later that old mail domain will be shut down and I will not get mails sent to that address anymore.

I have been trying to add my new work mail as where those mails should be relayed, but it is not allowed to add an existing work mail as a subscription address in your private Microsoft account. You must log in with a Microsoft account to create new alerts and I am not allowed to create a Microsoft account with my work mail, so I can create new subscriptions to that address. I get the feeling of a catch 22.

I find it really weird that your now allowed to send Microsoft news and especially the "Microsoft Security Advisory Notification" to your work mail, where you usually have a need to be notified about these kind of news.

Anyone got a suggestion about what I am doing wrong or have any idea of a feasible way to get this information sent to your work email? 

Wednesday, January 29, 2020 11:07 AM

All replies