X5 Mouse scrolling problem RRS feed

• Question

• How do I set the number of lines I want each turn of the scroll wheel to move. I have downloaded the latest Intellipoint [I think I have] but there does not appear to be anyway to set the number of lines. At present, when I scroll, it moves 8 or 9 lines at a time.

I need to be able to scroll 2 or 3.

Any help please? Thanks and regards Greg.

Thursday, October 28, 2010 4:45 AM

Answers

• Are you using a laptop? For some models of laptops. The scroll speed can be locked by the touchpad settings. If this is the case, please to change scroll speed in the Touchpad settings.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Wednesday, November 3, 2010 9:37 AM
    Monday, November 1, 2010 8:04 AM

All replies

• Are you using a laptop? For some models of laptops. The scroll speed can be locked by the touchpad settings. If this is the case, please to change scroll speed in the Touchpad settings.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Wednesday, November 3, 2010 9:37 AM
    Monday, November 1, 2010 8:04 AM
  • Hello Arthur:

No this is on one of my PCs...Gigabyte MA790 FXT UD5 mobo AMD  PhenomII x 4 965; 4gb RAM 2 x WD HDDs in RAID 0; Win7 32bit

Regards Greg

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 10:19 AM
  • Are there any other sugestions. I have checked the latest Intellipoint [8] again and it definitely does not have scolling lines option as other intellipoints do. Is this an issue with the X5 or with Intellipoint 8.

When first installing the X5, a message presents saying there is  known issues with Win7. is this one of the issues...IE, you can't set the number of lines scrolled?

Monday, November 22, 2010 5:36 AM