How to get List of Users subscribed for Alert Me particular document library in MOSS2007 Teamsite & Publishing Template? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to get list of users getting alerts for a particular document library. I know option of Site Actions -> Site Settings -> User Alerts under “Site Administration”. to know where particular user is having alerts in site. In my environment i have around 100 document librarys how to know users getting alerts for a particular library??  

anush
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011 12:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, When a user creates an alert for one of these items, he or she can specify what types of events will trigger an alert. Alerts can be generated whenever a document or list item is added, updated, or deleted in a document library or list, or when a Web discussion on a document or list changes. A user can specify one of these events, or select all of them to be notified whenever anything changes on the list, list item, document, or document library they want to track.
    Users also have the ability to decide how often they want to receive alerts: immediately, daily, or weekly. Immediate alerts are sent as individual e-mail messages, and daily or weekly alerts are combined into summary messages for the entire Web site.
    Users can change their alerts by using the My alerts on this site link on the Site Settings page of their Web site. For more information, please refer to:
    http://isle.paisley.ac.uk/_vti_bin/HELP/1033/SPS/HTML/stsf13.htm

Best Regards
    David Hu

• Marked as answer by Emir Liu Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:22 AM
    Friday, May 13, 2011 1:41 AM