Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus Not working on Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I had issues with Audio drivers on my Windows 10 PC. I uninstalled it from Device Manager. I have tried every possible method to reinstall Realtek Audio drivers, simply it is not getting installed. Event Log shows 

Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10CF0000&REV_1000\4&26cc0edb&0&0001 requires further installation.

Kindly suggest a solution to fix this issue.

<g class="gr_ gr_14 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="14" id="14">Thankyou..</g>

• Edited by Shahul111 Thursday, April 5, 2018 1:22 PM
    Thursday, April 5, 2018 1:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You can try running Settings->Update & Sec->Troubleshoot->Hardware and Devices.

Then you could install the latest audio driver from the official website of the manufacturer according to your machine model. Also some machines’ graphic drivers will contain sound drivers, so reinstall the graphic card driver.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 6, 2018 5:13 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, April 14, 2018 9:06 AM
  • Thank you very much for the help sir, But the issue remains <g class="gr_ gr_31 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="31" id="31">unsloved</g>. I have tried every possible method to revive Audio in my laptop. But the installation is not getting completed. It hangs <g class="gr_ gr_135 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" data-gr-id="135" id="135">mid way</g> and stays there forever without any progress. Kindly help.
    Sunday, April 15, 2018 8:22 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your update and sorry for the late reply.

Firstly, check the steps below.

Open Control Panel/Device Manager/Sound Video and game controllers/Realtek High Definition Audio/Driver/Uninstall//Check Box (Delete the driver software for this Device)/Restart Computer.

Have you tried get into Safe Mode to install the driver?

Download the driver from the official website of the manufacturer.

Uninstall the driver and get into Safe Mode. Then install it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you could perform a clean boot to avoid the effects of some software.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Then disable the security software. Because it could block some drivers installed.

If the issue still insists, it may be caused by the system files. I suggest that you could try to refresh, reset, or restore your PC.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc

Hope it will be helpful to you

Monday, April 23, 2018 12:24 PM
  • Hi,

Any update?

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 8:56 AM