none
Logs in Project Server 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In Project Server 2013, as a Project Manager I use to approve tasks every week in Approvals page in PWA.

Is there a way to check which tasks I approved two weeks back? I mean which are all the tasks request I received for approval.

I need to see that week wise.

Regards,

K.Gokulraj

K.Gokulraj

Thursday, February 18, 2016 8:49 AM

Answers

• Hi,

there is no real option to see weekwise. If you open History - Status Updates view from Approval Center, you can sort this list by approval date. Does that help?

Barbara 

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

• Marked as answer by K.Gokulraj Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:19 PM
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

there is no real option to see weekwise. If you open History - Status Updates view from Approval Center, you can sort this list by approval date. Does that help?

Barbara 

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

• Marked as answer by K.Gokulraj Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:19 PM
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:03 AM
  • Thank you

K.Gokulraj

Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:20 PM