emails won't send, then some go and others don't been since Tuesday lunchtime - 4 days. RRS feed

• Question

• Access denied [AM5EUR03FT047.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com

This comes up.  Some are replies to people, some are messages that I had bounced before and forwardng them on. 

IT shop said it might be that my C drive was too full, so bought a new internal drive, swapped thousands of photos across. gmail started working again today, now sending access denied again. 

I need to catch up on a week of emails now as I need to send out things from the charities I help and other messages , please can you help? 

Thanks 

Regards

Felicity 

Saturday, May 26, 2018 5:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Felicity,

Which type of email account do you use? Exchange, IMAP or POP3? Is it an Outlook.com account you are using?

Could you provide the entire text of the bounce back message so that we can look into it and see whether there is any other clue?

Meanwhile, please also try to exit Outlook, logon to the webmail interface of your email account and see whether the emails go out successfully. This will help determine whether the issue is related to the mail server.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, June 4, 2018 9:40 AM
    Monday, May 28, 2018 7:40 AM