Extracting Conference and Call details from Skype for Business 2015 database RRS feed

• Question

• We are trying to export conference and call data from skype database for internal reporting needs. I am little confused with the database. Do we need to use LcsCDR or rct database? I dont find rct database in our instance. In LcsCDR I am unable to map the Conference Id that shown in email with the ConferenceUriId that stored in Conferences table.

Any pointers or plugins on the dataexport?

Monday, June 5, 2017 6:14 PM

All replies

• Hi potha,

Based on your description, I understand that you want to know the report for SFB calls and conference.

For this requirement, we suggest you use SFB monitoring report, and you could export these reports, for details, please refer to
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg558662.aspx

The User Activity Report provides a detailed list of the peer-to-peer and conferencing sessions carried out by your users in a given time period. Unlike many of the Monitoring Reports, the User Activity Report ties each call to individual users, please refer to
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg558638.aspx

Hope this reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 3:15 AM
  • Hi Alice,

Thank you for your response. Our need is little different not sure if the SFB monitoring reports can be used for that. Our requirement is that we want to see the call or conference details for a specific sales users for specific opportunity or contact.

Can this be achieved with monitoring reports or SFB API/SDK or SQL queries? Let me know your thoughts.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:40 PM
  • Hi potha,

Based on my understanding, you could use SFB user activity report to retrieve the information for specific user, the simple way is typing the user's SIP URI in the User URI prefix box.

If you do this, the User Activity Report will return information for any user whose SIP URI begins with the specified string. For example, if you type ken in the URI box, the User Activity Report will locate Ken.Myer@litwareinc.com. However, it will also locate these users:
    kenazi@litwareinc.com
    kenburg@litwareinc.com
    Ken.Sanchez@litwareinc.com
    Kennedy@litwareinc.com

To ensure that information only for Ken Myer is returned, either type his full URI (Ken.Myer@litwareinc.com) in the search box or at least enough type of Ken’s URI to uniquely distinguish him from other users in your organization. For example:
    Ken.my

For more details, please refer to the article which I have provided in my first reply.

Hope this reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, June 12, 2017 9:03 AM
    Wednesday, June 7, 2017 2:30 AM