Calculated columns before putting into RRS feed

• Question

• I have a data set that I am importing using power query. It is a sum total of data each time and I will want to subtract new entries from previous sum total. Is there a way to create calculated columns in power query? 
    Monday, April 17, 2017 11:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Albo44,

You can create a conditional column or custom column by programming Query statement when you click Edit Power Query. I personally suggest you post the Power Query issue to corresponding forum, you will get more specific support. 

In addition, you'd better post the sample data, so we can understand your issue clearly. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,
    Angelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Albo44,

You can create a conditional column or custom column by programming Query statement when you click Edit Power Query. I personally suggest you post the Power Query issue to corresponding forum, you will get more specific support. 

In addition, you'd better post the sample data, so we can understand your issue clearly. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,
    Angelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:03 AM
  • Please kindly mark the correct solutions as answers, this could be beneficial to other community members who are facing similar issue. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/37872.sql-server-installation-on-centos-linux.aspx

Thursday, January 18, 2018 11:46 AM
    Answerer