none
Printer disappearing after reboot RRS feed

• Question

• I have several Windows 2008R2 Citrix Xenapp 6.5 servers. I am trying to install a Midmark PDF printer. I can install it fine, but when I reboot the server, it just goes away. Does anybody have any ideas? I have been using the install package from Midmark, but I also tied it manually, (it uses the Amyuni Doc Converter 400 and the null port.) I can manually add it, but again on reboot, the thing disappears out of Devices and Printers. Midmark doesn't have any suggestions. On ONE citrix server it actually stays. I am not sure of the difference (if any) between the server where it stays and the others where it disappears on reboot. Anybody have any suggestions?
    Friday, June 13, 2014 7:47 PM

All replies

• You have accidentally posted your question in Microsoft Project Server specific forum , consider re-posting your question using appropriate  forum for faster and expert response

Hrishi Deshpande Senior Consultant

Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:07 AM
  • Hello David ,

I assume Midmark PDF is tools to take print out in PDF format from Midmark application ,if so have you contacted midmark tech team ?

Could you please let us know if you have installed any other printer except Midmark PDF and what about your print spool service after restart.

If print services are running fine check event log related to that and share with us ,mean time you may uninstall  Mid mark and try ABBYY PDF transformer+ ,By doing this you can come to conclusion  if any compatibility problem have .This product is easy to use and save time due to the some good features and way of doing. If you are using msoffice then I hope you will like the plugin features of ABBYY PDF transformer+(http://download.abbyy.com/pdft_plus/).

please let me know if I can assist you anything .

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 11:17 AM