[Solved] Multimedia Class Scheduler freezing the pc on certain cases RRS feed

• Question

•   Hi Everyone,
    I have a problem and I need some help to fix it. After a long search, removing all the processes and activating them again 1, after the other, I found that the
    multimedia class scheduler processes freezes the pc when I use yahoo messenger, or a Kinect application etc..
    Anyone has an idea on how I can fix that ?

Thanks

Alain

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:42 AM

Answers

• I solved the issue...
    It wasn't the process after all... Since it closes the  audio service when I deactivated the multimedia class scheduler process, it the third party application who made the conflict didn't give any problem.
    I don't can't find a way to say that the issue is solve so I'm editing the title

• Marked as answer by adlescouflair Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:43 PM
    Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:43 PM

All replies

• I solved the issue...
    It wasn't the process after all... Since it closes the  audio service when I deactivated the multimedia class scheduler process, it the third party application who made the conflict didn't give any problem.
    I don't can't find a way to say that the issue is solve so I'm editing the title

• Marked as answer by adlescouflair Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:43 PM
    Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:43 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear this issue has been solved. Thanks for sharing. We really appreciate your time and efforts. Hope your experience will help other community members facing similar problems.

Regards,

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:18 AM