none
ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 R2 Intune: CloudUserSync - delta sync to cloud failed

Question

• Hello,

After configure my trial intune subscription I get al lot of error in the logs:

dmpdownloader.log
    ERROR: GetServiceAddresses - LSU cannot be reached: System.ServiceModel.ProtocolException: The content type text/html; charset=UTF-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding.....

cloudusersync.log:
    ERROR: SetLicensedUsers exception The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet,....
    UserSync: Failed to perform delta sync. error = Unknown error 0x8013150C, 0x8013150C

I've followed the first 2 parts of this guide: http://www.nomizo.fr/2013/03/sccm-2012-intune-mobile-management-part_20.html

Do anyone recognize this errors or know if I doing something wrong ?

Many thanks in advance,

Monday, July 22, 2013 2:52 PM

Answers

• Hi All,

This preview release is supported for lab only testing.

Please do not upgrade your production environments.

This preview is not supported by the current Windows Intune Service.

You will only be able to test end to end scenarios for on-premise features with this release.

That said, you can review the new feature set for unified device management from an admin perspective with this build.

We are also looking to update the MSDN/Technet links so the above is clearly documented.

Thanks

Craig Morris

Senior Program Manager

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 7:12 PM
    Owner

All replies

• The same thing happened to me. The Intune connector worked just fine with ConfigMgr 2012 SP1, after my upgrade to the ConfigMgr 2012 R2  I got all kind of errors in the dmpdownloader.log, dmpuploader.logand cloudusersync.log files.

It seems like the Intune backend environment is not ready for ConfigMgr 2012 R2. Pitty ..

Kind regards,

Jos

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:49 PM
  • after my upgrade to the ConfigMgr 2012 R2

R2 is not final yet; it's just a preview version. Have you upgraded your production server?

Torsten Meringer | http://www.mssccmfaq.de

Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:18 AM
  • Off course I did not upgrade my production but my Lab Environment. But it would be nice to be informed by Microsoft about the limitations for this preview.

Jos

Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:26 AM
  • Exact same error, funnily mine synced once then gave the exact error your getting.

My guess at the moment is that it's caused by a binding issue reported here

ERROR: GetServiceAddresses - LSU cannot be reached: System.ServiceModel.ProtocolException: The content type text/html; charset=UTF-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8). If using a custom encoder, be sure that the IsContentTypeSupported method is implemented properly

If you search for this error you can see a lot of people have experienced this with other services and is where the binding from your local server doesn't match the endpoint (in this case intune/Azure)

That's as far as I've got so far

Have a feeling it's to do with .NET Framework, there used to be a lot of these errors with different connectors and you would have to turn on WCF Activation in .NET, that's on in mine but it seems the error may stem from .NET  maybe because SCCM now has 4.5 installed.

Hoping someone from Microsoft can shed some light.

• Edited by TimLegazpi Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:23 PM
    Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:46 PM
  • Hi All,

This preview release is supported for lab only testing.

Please do not upgrade your production environments.

This preview is not supported by the current Windows Intune Service.

You will only be able to test end to end scenarios for on-premise features with this release.

That said, you can review the new feature set for unified device management from an admin perspective with this build.

We are also looking to update the MSDN/Technet links so the above is clearly documented.

Thanks

Craig Morris

Senior Program Manager

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 7:12 PM
    Owner