none
Export Statistics for Extensible Connectivity 2.0 MA RRS feed

Answers

• You need to add the result to the export for each exported users as per the example below:

public PutExportEntriesResults PutExportEntries(IList<CSEntryChange> csentries)
            {
                PutExportEntriesResults exportEntriesResults = new PutExportEntriesResults();
                int errorcount=0;

foreach (CSEntryChange Entry in csentries)
                {
                    // your code for exporting the objects go there

if (errorcount > 0) // if there are errors then  write the item below back 
                    {
                        exportEntriesResults.CSEntryChangeResults.Add(CSEntryChangeResult.Create(Entry.Identifier, null, MAExportError.ExportErrorConnectedDirectoryError, "This Error Happended", "The error details"));
                    }
                    else //if no errors
                    {
                        exportEntriesResults.CSEntryChangeResults.Add(CSEntryChangeResult.Create(Entry.Identifier, null, MAExportError.Success));
                    }
                }

return exportEntriesResults;
            }

Visit My Blog: http://theidentityguy.blogspot.com/

• Marked as answer by Script Kitty Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:44 PM
    Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:24 AM

All replies

• You need to add the result to the export for each exported users as per the example below:

public PutExportEntriesResults PutExportEntries(IList<CSEntryChange> csentries)
            {
                PutExportEntriesResults exportEntriesResults = new PutExportEntriesResults();
                int errorcount=0;

foreach (CSEntryChange Entry in csentries)
                {
                    // your code for exporting the objects go there

if (errorcount > 0) // if there are errors then  write the item below back 
                    {
                        exportEntriesResults.CSEntryChangeResults.Add(CSEntryChangeResult.Create(Entry.Identifier, null, MAExportError.ExportErrorConnectedDirectoryError, "This Error Happended", "The error details"));
                    }
                    else //if no errors
                    {
                        exportEntriesResults.CSEntryChangeResults.Add(CSEntryChangeResult.Create(Entry.Identifier, null, MAExportError.Success));
                    }
                }

return exportEntriesResults;
            }

• Marked as answer by Script Kitty Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:44 PM
    Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:24 AM
  • Thanks,  That's one of the things that I had tried (only I had passed the change attributes instead of Null).

I am still not able to get results showing.  but debugging is showing that I am generating the CSEntryChangeResults.

I am beginning to think I have some other problem with my MIIS installation.  I have noticed that when ever I recompile the code for this one MA, I have to delete and Reimport the MA, otherwise it won't run a Import (deleting the connector space doesn't help).  I think that these two problems might be related.

Thanks to your code above.  at least I now that part is working.  Thanks.

Meow

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:44 PM
  • Is the MA packaged or are you still in an unpackaged mode i.e. can you still see the "Select Extension DLL" tab. If so, you need to do a refresh of the interface on the "Select Extension DLL" tab and also refresh connection information every time you recompile the library.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:02 AM
  • You Are a God.

Now I just need to find put together a Cult of worshipers to honor your greatness in all things MIIS related.

Thanks, I doubt I would have ever figured out that last one without you.

Let me just add these search engine bread crumbs for anyone else looking for "enlightenment" on this problem.

"Extensible Connectivity 2.0 MA won't run after Making changes"

"The management agent failed on run profile Import because the server encountered errors."

{If you came here because of the above errors / issues.  read Jssting's answers above.  and if you want to join the cult of Jssting,  next meeting is on Tuesday}

The management agent "XMLOut" failed on run profile "Import" because the server encountered errors.

Meow

Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:54 PM
  • LOL .. Just here to help ... :)... let me know of you run into any other issues ..

Thursday, July 18, 2013 4:03 PM
  • Hi,

Have you ever run a full export with FIM 2010R2 SP1? I run delta export and the statistics displayed the correct numbers but when I run full export the statistics displayed zero.

Regards,

Hai.

Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:11 AM