Exporting email addresses from Outlook 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I don't have my email addresses saved as contacts in Outlook, and so I would like to export them all so I can put them into my contacts folder. I've tried using the import/export wizard and different options within this, however no matter what option I pick I end up getting an excel sheet with people's names on but not their email addresses. Anyone had any luck doing this? 

Thanks 

Monday, February 19, 2018 4:05 PM

All replies

• Where are you trying to Export from? From your emails?

See: Add all email senders or recipients as Contacts

Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    Outlook guides and more: HowTo-Outlook.com
    Outlook Quick Tips: MSOutlook.info

Monday, February 19, 2018 6:08 PM
  • Yes that's right from my emails. If you select file you can choose to export contacts, this is the way that it is suggested to do it by most people on this subject. However when I do this I just get a list of names and not email addresses.

Thank you! 

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:32 PM
  • When you choose to export contacts, you'd be exporting from your Contacts folder.

When you want to export the contacts from the messages that you've received or sent, and then add then import them into your Contacts folder, see the link I gave you in my reply for detailed instructions on how to do that. 

Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    Outlook guides and more: HowTo-Outlook.com
    Outlook Quick Tips: MSOutlook.info

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:31 PM
  • This has worked! Thank you so much! Now I have 1000 names and email addresses in an excel spreadsheet. 
    Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:11 AM
  • Just one more question. Most of the email addresses are fine but some of them look like this 

info=digitalandsocialmediaacademy.com@mail24.atl51.rsgsv.net

These tend to come from email marketing type addresses. I don't need these contacts I'm just wondering if you know why this has happened. Thanks. 

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:26 AM
  • Just one more question. Most of the email addresses are fine but some of them look like this 

info=digitalandsocialmediaacademy.com@mail24.atl51.rsgsv.net

These tend to come from email marketing type addresses. I don't need these contacts I'm just wondering if you know why this has happened. Thanks. 

All your contacts within your Contacts folder will be exported, try to Filter feature to filter the list further.

By the way, do you mind to mark Robert's replies as answers, so it will be easy for other community members to find the useful replies? Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Sunday, February 25, 2018 12:38 PM
  • Hi,

How is it going?

If you don't mind, we'd encourage you to mark the helpful reply/replies above as answers, so it will be easy for other community members to find the useful one.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 5, 2018 3:54 AM
  • If you want to extract PST files, then must download free PST File Extractor which is the best utility to accomplish this task. It provides free solution to export PST file to EML completely free of cost without any hassle.

Visit at ; http://www.osttopstapp.com/extract-outlook-pst.html

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:55 AM