Cannot create emails for my new domain tree in Exchange Server 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I have one siteone forest and three domains tree. The head of the forest "A.com" and the other two new domains tree "B.com" and "C.com". The trust is two ways between (A and B) and (A and C)

The replication is working fine. I installed Exchange Server 2013 in the head domain "A".

Prepared the schema and AD.

I log in in Exchange Server 2013 as Administrator of the fores  administrator@A.com. I could create emails for the users in A domain, But when I tried to create emails for the users in domain "B" and "C". I could not although I could see and choose them but the error message said: No sufficient rights, Access Denied. And I am using Administrator account. 

Doesn't Administrator user have full control and access over the forest??

I added the administrator user to all the groups of "Exchange Server Security groups". But it does not work. 

Do I have to create emails policy or accepted domains although we will not use Internet for communication. Exchange Server 2013 just for local use. 

What should I do can you help me?

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:38 PM

Answers

• I solved it. 

I added the user to this group in windows server 2012 "Windows Authorization Access Group". Then I could create emails for the other domains. 

Thank you.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:53 AM

All replies

• Did you prepare the other domains?  These other domains need to be able to host Exchange mailboxes before you can create mailboxes on accounts in them.  And yes, you will need to have valid account policies for B.com and C.com, but if the domains aren't ready to host the mailboxes, that won't fix things.

Will Martin ...
    -join ('77696c6c406d617274696e2d66616d696c6965732e6f7267' -split '(?<=\G.{2})' | ? { $_ } | % { [char][int]"0x$_" })

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:00 PM
  • I solved it. 

I added the user to this group in windows server 2012 "Windows Authorization Access Group". Then I could create emails for the other domains. 

Thank you.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:53 AM