Gettting to my Oracle Enterprise manager intranet site RRS feed

• Question

• Option for 'continue to this website (not recommended)' is missing in IE11 and I cannot get to my Oracle Enterprise manager on https internal server name port 1158 slash em

Tuesday, June 3, 2014 4:52 PM

All replies

• Hi,

did you do a restore or re-install some software when the issue started happening?

Regards.

Rob^_^

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 6:43 AM
  • similar to this?

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ieinternals/archive/2013/12/12/ie-website-security-certificate-blocking-page-missing-continue-link.aspx

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 8:42 AM
  • Hi,

If this problem just occures, you can try to open IE and delete the Oracle certificate in IE credential manager, and clear IE cache.

In addition, in system Credential Manager, delete your Oracle information.

After that, restart your computer and try to open your site for test.

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:34 AM
  • Issue started when IE 10 was upgraded to IE 11.

No longer get continue anyway choice. GP is set correctly to display that choice.

No longer get cert error pink on bar and cannot click anywhere to add self signed cert, etc.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 3:08 PM
  • I get the first GUI Screen with the selection in the middle missing, but there is no obvious explanation or workaround provided anywhere.
    Wednesday, June 4, 2014 3:10 PM
  • Hi,

If my suggestion was unuseful, please try to set lower IE security for test.  If still no use, try to open your site with compatibility mode or IE 10 mode for test.

Roger Lu

Thursday, June 5, 2014 9:03 AM
  • no changes other than Windows update to IE11 from IE10.
    Monday, June 9, 2014 3:15 PM
  • similar, but still no option to continue.
    Monday, June 9, 2014 3:16 PM
  • There is no certificate in IE Credential manager and clearing cache does nothing.
    Monday, June 9, 2014 3:17 PM
  • Neither of these make any difference.
    Monday, June 9, 2014 3:17 PM
  • Hi,

Would you please provide an Screenshot for your problem?

Roger Lu

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9:24 AM