cast to device RRS feed

• Question

• i have been using cast to device to send music,photos etc to my smart tv. last week i got sky q & casting doesnt work anymore.

i have spoken to sky & they said,they dont support casting,even though it worked on sky+ & i should go away as its nothing to do with them. has anyone any ideas how to get it working with sky q

cheers

by the way,sky's attitude was terrible

Saturday, May 7, 2016 10:55 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on your description and my search, I don’t find this cast problem has something to do with Windows 10 system.

Please let me see, you upgrade to Sky Q from Sky +, then, you meet with a problem that you couldn’t cast to device, if you didn’t do some operations on Windows system, this condition is linked to Sky Q itself obviously, therefore, you contact them for support is wise.

Meanwhile, because Sky Q is not a product from Microsoft, we don’t have condition to test for you, maybe Sky community is a proper place to ask for assistance.

http://helpforum.sky.com/

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 9, 2016 1:43 AM