locked
Drafts moved to Inbox RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have a question regarding a user that created drafts as a reply during a period of no connectivity.  Once the user was reconnected to the internet they decided to move the drafts to the inbox (I don't know why) to send them.  Once he moved them he was no longer able to open them.  Does anyone know why this would happen?  I did have the user logon to Outlook Web Access (OWA) and they were able to send the data this way.

    Thanks for your assistance.

    Thursday, September 26, 2013 5:53 AM

Answers

  • There could be several reason of that kind of behaviour .However i tried exact same thing in my LAB Env and did not see the issue !!!

    I could only imagine its related to Addin corruption of some third party corrupting the process -However if you have the issue any where in future please collect all logs from Event Viewer and let us know will check to Diag the same .

    For Now CHeeers !!!


    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Anand Shankar

    • Proposed as answer by Anand - Friday, September 27, 2013 4:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by Tony Chen CHN Monday, October 7, 2013 2:36 PM
    Friday, September 27, 2013 4:51 AM

All replies

  • Could you try to create a Draft again and then move to Inbox provided user is online -Connected to Exhange

    And check if issue is still there ?


    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Anand Shankar

    Thursday, September 26, 2013 5:59 AM
  • Yeah we tried to replicate the problem, marked is as unread, and even put it in different boxes, but still no relief.  The user was able to open them in OWA and sent them this way.  But trying to find a resolution if this happens again.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:23 AM
  • Are you talkig about the time issue occured ? I am asking you to test now if it is a Problem now need clarity ..

    I tried same steps in Lab and it worked fine .


    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Anand Shankar

    Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:41 AM
  • We tried it again and it did not replicate the problem that happened the first time.  I also tried the same thing on my system with digitally signed, not signed, and encrypted emails.  But, all results were the same it worked fine.
    Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:52 AM
  • There could be several reason of that kind of behaviour .However i tried exact same thing in my LAB Env and did not see the issue !!!

    I could only imagine its related to Addin corruption of some third party corrupting the process -However if you have the issue any where in future please collect all logs from Event Viewer and let us know will check to Diag the same .

    For Now CHeeers !!!


    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Anand Shankar

    • Proposed as answer by Anand - Friday, September 27, 2013 4:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by Tony Chen CHN Monday, October 7, 2013 2:36 PM
    Friday, September 27, 2013 4:51 AM