none
Exchange - faxes not visible RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We have a solution that returns a number of emails meeting specific criteria in mailboxes. We recently noticed that Power Query doesn't "see" the faxes even though they appear as emails in a mailbox.

Do you know why? And is there any way to make this happen?

Thanks in advance!

B.

Monday, October 9, 2017 8:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Curt,

Many thanks for the prompt reply.

I think I can send an example of such item with removed attachment, as it contains sensitive information.

The problem is that I cannot find Send a Frown nor a Feedback option in my Excel. Could you provide me with an email address I can send that fax to?

Regards,

Bartosz

pq2fb@microsoft.com is the frown/smiley face email. Just in the event that you want to send them a direct email. I've heard that they read every single email.
    Saturday, October 14, 2017 2:21 PM

All replies

• Do you have a non-sensitive fax you could add as an attachment to a frown mail?
    Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:24 PM
  • Hi Curt,

I think I can send an example of such item with removed attachment, as it contains sensitive information.

The problem is that I cannot find Send a Frown nor a Feedback option in my Excel. Could you provide me with an email address I can send that fax to?

Regards,

Bartosz

Friday, October 13, 2017 8:59 AM
  • Hi Curt,

Regards,

Bartosz

pq2fb@microsoft.com is the frown/smiley face email. Just in the event that you want to send them a direct email. I've heard that they read every single email.
    Saturday, October 14, 2017 2:21 PM
  • Thanks a lot Miguel.

BTW, I really enjoyed reading your book.

Regards,

Bartosz

Monday, October 16, 2017 12:18 PM