I want to install W7, W8 and WS2012 in the same computer having a dedicated hard drive for each OS.
I have installed several computers with W7 and W8.1 and what I normally do is:
- connect only the hard disk where W7 will be installed
- install OS and do all updates
- disconnect W7 hard disk
- connect the hard disk where W8 will be installed
- install OS and do all updates and download Easy BCD
- connect the W7 hard disk
- boot from W8 hard disk and setup dual boot in Easy BCD
In this case, adding WS2012, my questions are:
- where do I install Easy BCD - in the hard disk of W8 or WS2012?
- is it going to detected all 3 OS?
- will I face any issues having these 3 OS installed despite being in separate hard disks?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.
Would you like to participate?