graphic driver RRS feed

• Question

• why my system graphic driver is not install plz
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 2:35 AM

Answers

• Adding on other advise, you could also go to device manager click on the + sign of the display adapter next select it and choose update driver software on the sub menu> choose browse my computer for driver software>let me pick from a list of device driver on my computer and see is there any driver listed which you could choose to install.
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 4:08 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Go to the manufactures website and download the right driver.
    • Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, April 4, 2011 8:44 AM
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 3:25 AM
  • Adding on other advise, you could also go to device manager click on the + sign of the display adapter next select it and choose update driver software on the sub menu> choose browse my computer for driver software>let me pick from a list of device driver on my computer and see is there any driver listed which you could choose to install.
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 4:08 AM
    Answerer
  • I suggest you start with Driverstorer: http://www.driverstorer.com/help.html

Driverstorer is a great device driver help site, and has direct links to all the major device drivers.  Driverstorer also has utilities such as SPeccy and Driverfinder that can help tell you what components your computer has so you can mistake a device driver download.

Monday, April 4, 2011 6:07 AM