Use outlook custom form on mobile device RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

First of all, sorry for my English that is not as good as i like it to be.

1. I have created a custom form in Outlook (WITHOUT VBA, just by using form Tools in Outlook) to create new contact.

Is there a way to use it on an android mobile device ?

2. Is there a way to create a combo box with values depending of the choice made in another combox box WITHOUT VBA.

Thank you for yours answers.

Have a good day

s

Thursday, June 27, 2019 6:40 AM

All replies

• No to both.

As an alternative, and depending on what exactly you are trying to achieve, you could consider using Microsoft Forms or Actionable Messages.

Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    Outlook guides and more: HowTo-Outlook.com
    Outlook Quick Tips: MSOutlook.info

Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:03 AM
  • Thx for your answer.

Do you know if Microsoft has planned these options for the future ?

s

Friday, June 28, 2019 10:02 AM
  • These type of custom forms are a legacy feature specific for Outlook for Desktop so no investments will be made to port it to other platforms.

Also, selection dependencies always require custom code to be executed, whether you see it or not ;-)

Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    Outlook guides and more: HowTo-Outlook.com
    Outlook Quick Tips: MSOutlook.info

Friday, June 28, 2019 10:11 AM
  • Hi s,

Please checking in to see if the information of Roady was helpful. If it helped, could you please mark his replies as answers? And please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 1, 2019 9:21 AM