SCOM cluster disk monitor generating alert daily RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

Recently i updated the the latest base OS MP version 6.0.7310.0 and since then the cluster disk free space monitor is generating alert daily for the cluster disks which are below the threshold.Every day the monitor gets reset and generate the alerts.

Since this is state based so it should not behave like this and close only once the issue gets resolved?

Is there any bug with this MP as well as i have heard that it has been withdrawn?

Thanks

Monday, July 4, 2016 4:07 AM

Answers

• Hi Sir,

>>Since this is state based so it should not behave like this and close only once the issue gets resolved?

I have checked the default value of "Auto-resolve" in "cluster disk free space monitor " is true :

As a workaround , you may try to override it to change this behavior (to manually).

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com .

• Edited by Elton_Ji Tuesday, July 5, 2016 3:59 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Elton_Ji Monday, August 1, 2016 2:59 PM
    • Marked as answer by Elton_Ji Friday, August 5, 2016 7:14 AM
    Tuesday, July 5, 2016 2:12 AM

All replies

• Yes. Its withdrawn. You may want to switch back to 6.0.7297.0. as this is the most stable base OS MP version.

Also its the only version of OS MP available for download (https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=9296).

Thanks, S K Agrawal

Monday, July 4, 2016 4:34 AM
  • Hi Sir,

>>Since this is state based so it should not behave like this and close only once the issue gets resolved?

I have checked the default value of "Auto-resolve" in "cluster disk free space monitor " is true :

As a workaround , you may try to override it to change this behavior (to manually).

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com .

• Edited by Elton_Ji Tuesday, July 5, 2016 3:59 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Elton_Ji Monday, August 1, 2016 2:59 PM
    • Marked as answer by Elton_Ji Friday, August 5, 2016 7:14 AM
    Tuesday, July 5, 2016 2:12 AM