none
GRC MP in SCSM 2012 RC - cannot add Authority Document to Program RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I installed SCSM 2012 RC and the newest GRC MP 2012. I followed the documentation and everything went fine. So I was able to install the GRC MP - I see all the datawarehouse "cubes", I see the management pack which have been imported, I see the reports... So when creating a program and defining scope that works fines as well. So I wanted to use the "Create Controls from Library" to do just that. Unfortunately I am not able to do that. I am able to select the "program" and on the next page I am able to select the "Libraries" (Microsoft.AuthorityDocument.Library, Microsoft.ControlObjective.Library...) but after selecting them nothing happens... I am not able to select the button "Next". In the smal right hand window nothing appears..

Please does someone have an idea what I could do? I checked event log on my Service Manager console server and on the datawarehouse server but there are no errors there... I just don't have any idea why I am not able to move forward and what I could do to solve this error. Any help is highly appreciated.

Friday, April 13, 2012 10:29 AM

All replies

• Hi sroe,

Following are the steps to use "Create Controls from Library" wizard

In "Create Controls from Library" wizard first screen, select the program
    On the library selection window select the libraries and "add" them. Then click next
    You will see a list of Authority Documents supported by GRC 2012. Select the Authority Document you wan to add to your program and click add. Then click next.
    you should see all the control objectives related to the Authority document you selected. Select the ones you want in your program and click next.
    If in the library selection page you selected Control Activity library as well, you will see all the activities for the objectives you selected will be listed. you can choose the activities you want and click next.
    Now you will see a summary page and you can create the objects in your program.

Hope this helps.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:31 PM