show the notification of incoming call simultaneous at a time on lync attendant RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I have a setup Lync 2010 Attendant client on Lync server 2010 and I tried to show alert notification of incoming call simultaneous at a time on Lync attendant ,for example :

1, I am answering with an A call ,and at the same time have  B incoming call , for B caller hear the ring but no answer ,because i can not see the notification show alert that have the B is incoming call .

I want to ask all of you that Lync 2010 Attendant client can show alert notification of incoming call simultaneous at a time on Lync attendant cleint or not ,if can how to show.

best regard,

yamala,

Monday, July 23, 2012 3:22 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I think you want to show the alert as the following picture.

It appears when the attendant window is minimized.

But you can also find an alert in the incoming area of the Lync main window when another user calls you in the same time.

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

• Marked as answer by Sean_Xiao Monday, August 6, 2012 7:46 AM
    Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:07 AM