none
Edge Browser acting strange past few days RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Everyone

I have been thinking Edge is the fastest browser and I was using it without issue. I had an old PC upgraded into Win 10 and I never had any problem until a few days ago. It started acting strange. It really depends on the site, but when I type key words at search bar inside certain web sites, it usually shows suggested names or titles underneath, but it started taking too much time for functioning that way. Or even if suggested names or titles don't show up on search bar (certain web sites are still like that), by hitting search, it takes a huge amount of time to show the results.

I thought maybe Win 10 files became corrupted, and I did not wish to install Win 7, then upgrade into 10 again, I had a brand new PC that I purchased a few months ago, but I did not set it up until two days ago, and started using it. Edge was working very fast until this morning, when I visited BestBuy web site, then it became stuck (mouse did not function). After that the same symptoms that I described above started to show up when I was using Edge on my old PC.

Fastest browser became slowest now after it started exhibit such symptoms. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I don't think it has to do anything with my PC, since I experienced the same issue with two PCs in a short time. Win version at my PC is 1809 OS build 17763.678.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 4:30 PM