Envy Notebook cannot support windows OS 8 embedded version windows _nt RRS feed

• Question

• My Notebook pc is embedded windows OS 8, I have had to use recovery discs 8 times since I got pc.

I have written down the information in command prompt and what is inside the pc as follows:

processor revision: 4501

logon server hp-envy pc

pc brand PAVILLION

platform: mcn

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PC??? IT HAS BEGUN TO REDIRECT IE WEBPAGES.  WHEN I FIRST RECEIVED THIS TOP, THE HOME PAGES IN INTERNET EXPLORER ARE LIKE SOME KIND OF CODE FROM OUTER SPACE!!!!

I DO NOT KNOW HOW OTHER PEOPLE IN MY APT. BLDG OR MY AREA IN GENERAL ARE ABLE TO DI THE REMOTE ASSIST OR HOW THEY ARE ABLE TO ACCESS MY INTERNET BUT MY PC HAS BEEN SHOWING THAT THERE ARE DEFINITELY OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO REMOTELY ACCESS MY PC, AND MY INTERNET PROVIDER!!!

MY OPERATING SYSTEM AND APPS ALONG WITH MY INTERNET EXPLORER ARE ALL HACKED, AND MY WEBSITES LIKE MY EBAY, EMAIL AND BANK ACCT INFORMATION HAVE BEEN HACKED AS WELL !!!

CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME AS TO HOW I CAN GET THIS UNDER CONTROL? I HAVE CLOSED MY EBAY, MY FACEBOOK, MY BANK ACCT HAD TO CLOSE ONE ACCT AND OPEN A NEW ONE. AND THEY GAVE ME ANOTHER ATM CARD, AND THIS IS REALLY SCARY SO ANY INPUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 11:16 PM

Answers