Outlook for Mac 2016 Calendar Scheduling Assistant Shows No Information for a Specific User RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are using Office 365 outlook for mac. An user reported that other people in the organization cannot see her calendar. ( shows no information). I checked the Calendar  permission and it stated as reviewer ( I re-apply the permission setting as well). However, I still see No information in her calendar. Any idea how I can resolve this issue?

Monday, August 20, 2018 3:01 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can other people see her free/busy information on OWA?

Please check account setting to see if she has entered full name. Make sure the full name is same with what shows in GAL.

We can try setting another permission and then see if issue persists.

If issue persists, we can create a new profile to check the results.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:21 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:54 AM
    Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:20 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any updates with this issue?

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:54 AM
  • Just check if the reply above is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Monday, August 27, 2018 1:42 AM
  • Hi,

Have you found the fix?

Regards,

Perry

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:42 AM