none
Multi-line in BHOLD Justification Field RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Gentlemen,

I'm currently working with bhold and noticed that when i hit the Enter button while writing in the justification field the the request box closes. This means that i can't find a way to write a multi line paragraph in the justification field.

Do you have any idea of this could be done?

Majd

• Edited by Majd Andoni Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:02 PM
    Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:48 PM

All replies

• Can you be a bit more specific about which BHOLD module you are talking about?

shakti

Thursday, November 28, 2013 5:54 AM
  • Are you talking about the Self-Service integration with FIM? If so, I think it was pretty buggy the last time I looked at it (which is admittedly some time ago now). If this is a customer deployment I recommend raising a support call with MS.

Dave Nesbitt

Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:50 AM
  • Yes, i'm talking about the self-service integration with FIM. There is a justification field under each role you can request that you fill the justification why you want to request this Role. I think this is a problem with silverlight 

public static readonly DependencyProperty AcceptsReturnProperty;

Set “AcceptsReturn” to True if you want to insert a Hard line break explicitly in your TextBox by your user. From code behind if you want to set the value to AcceptsReturnProperty of the TextBox, you have to call the SetValue() and then pass the DependencyProperty with the appropriate value:

could anyone please help me how can i check the value of this AcceptsReturn property and how to change it?

Majd

Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:06 AM
  • i'm hoping i would figure it out without wasting a case with microsoft

Majd

Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:07 AM
  • On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:48:29 +0000, Majd Andoni wrote:

I'm currently working with bhold and noticed that when i hit the Enter button while writing in the justification field the the request box closes. This means that i can't find a way to write a multi line paragraph in the justification field.

Do you have any idea of this could be done?

Have you tried SHIFT+ENTER?

Paul Adare - FIM CM MVP
    Being a social outcast helps you stay concentrated on the really important
    things, like thinking and hacking. -- Eric Raymond

Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:26 AM
  • yes i did tried Shift+Enter and it didn't work
    Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:42 AM
  • I didn't really think that Self-Service stuff was really production-ready. If you can replicate this on another system then I suspect it's a bug and you should raise it with PSS.

Dave Nesbitt

Monday, December 2, 2013 9:24 AM