none
One Image/Answer File, one machine signs on as Admin, one does not. RRS feed

• Question

• Upgraded to MDT2013 U2, ADK. I have a Dell OptiPlex 5040 which reboots and signs on as Admin as it should. My unattend stores the user (Admin) and password.

I also have a Latitude E5470. Same image, same answer file, same TS. This machine stops after the reboot and forces me to type in Administrator as the user, and the admin password.

I've not had this scenario before. Any suggestions? I'm not using SCCM, just MDT to deploy my VM's which I captured via MDT.
    Once I do type in the credentials, the process continues and finishes the TS steps with a white Summary Page.
    Thanks!

Monday, June 20, 2016 4:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'm seeing that one AD machine name used works fine, the other two which always got the Admin to sign on now fail. First I will check with AD group but all 3 names are in the same OU with identical permissions. Grrrr.
    Monday, June 20, 2016 7:34 PM
  • AD is not aware of any issues. They deal mostly with user accounts rather than machine accounts. I tried someone else's test name in AD and it also failed to move on to the desktop w/o asking for name/password.
    Monday, June 20, 2016 8:08 PM
  • Going to scratch this one up to AD and have them add an AD group for Win10 policies.
    • Marked as answer by the1rickster Tuesday, June 21, 2016 1:20 PM
    Tuesday, June 21, 2016 1:19 PM