windows live messenger 2009 RRS feed

• Question

• I have this problem with windows live messenger 2009 on windows 7 pro 64 bit...when someone sends me a picture to accept as a file it downloads to 1kb left then freezes my messenger...I have to shut it down and sign back on...the picture downloads okay but I don't understand the freeze up...its becoming quite annoying since family send pictures this way all the time....can some one help me find a solution?
    Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:58 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, I suggest to perform these steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1         Login with Clean Boot

2         Repair Live Message:

1)       click Start, input Programs and features in search box and press Enter

2)       Right click Windows Live Messenger, and then click Change.

3)       Click Repair.

Furthermore, you can go to Windows Live Solution Center for further help:

Windows Live Messenger support

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, December 24, 2010 1:24 AM
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, I suggest to perform these steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1         Login with Clean Boot

2         Repair Live Message:

1)       click Start, input Programs and features in search box and press Enter

2)       Right click Windows Live Messenger, and then click Change.

3)       Click Repair.

Furthermore, you can go to Windows Live Solution Center for further help:

Windows Live Messenger support

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, December 24, 2010 1:24 AM
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:56 AM
  • Try to upgrade your Live messenger with new version.

मनोज कुमार जांगिड skype - jangid
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 1:39 PM