Why is windows 7 so much like windows 3.11 RRS feed

• Question

• All the functions I have worked with have already been available in previous windows versions for example "windows 3.11" why now is it available in windows 7 why haven't these "program developments been carried through the entire microsoft range" i think we are "all being ripped off, this is disgracefull". If i was bill gates i would be so imbarressed that functions from previous versions of windows that were very practicle being left out for so many years think about all the users who opted to use "MAC" instead of a INTEL or ibm... just thought i'd point this out to some people who are unfamilar with microsoft... i congratulate anyone who has bought a macintosh or apple computer and i also hope that one day bill gates acctually contacts me and puts me in charge of operations cause if i worked in his dominating company there would be no other brand but microsoft good luck bill gates. thats all email is crlisbel@aol.com. any comments are all welcome thank you.
    • Moved by swapnilpBanned Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:22 PM not related to suggestion and feedback forums (From:Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums)
    Wednesday, December 16, 2009 4:18 PM

Answers

All replies

• if this was so whats going on with the advertising campaign some pakistanian employee being a ____ symbol.   !!!
    Wednesday, December 16, 2009 4:28 PM
  • want to run a operating system with out any costs involved all you have to do is give me some small amount of feed back thats all, for your network, home or business, or multinational company.
    Wednesday, December 16, 2009 4:34 PM
  • i can see many false advertiseing.
    Wednesday, December 16, 2009 4:37 PM
  • I think that windows 7 is the best windows OS ever. Very good product with huge number of useful features.

--------------------------------------
    I like новости дня only
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:52 AM
  • Visit the "where is the forum for" forum for your discussion. This forum is for the forum engine that powers this web site. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:15 PM
  •  Hi,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest please post your question in the forum

Windows Client TechCenter > Windows 7 Forums > Windows 7 Miscellaneous

located here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/threads

Have a great day!!!!!

Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    • Proposed as answer by swapnilpBanned Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by swapnilpBanned Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:06 AM
    Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:01 PM