none
PWA 2010 - Schedule % Complete issue RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello everybody.

    I hope you guys can help me out with this issue, in advance thank you very much. We have a PWA 2010 in which we report our progress, there's a project in which i try to change the % COMPLETE column in a specific task and it changes it automatically, for example i need to report 100% for this task and it changes it automatically to 89%. We have tried to modify the project from Project Professional 2010 and this behaviour does not happen, we are really lost with this issue since we have tried different things to solve it but nothing seems to work, i really hope you guys can help us out.

    NOTE: This behaviour does not occur in more projects.


    Thursday, June 4, 2015 8:45 PM

All replies

  • Franciso SE,

    Could be a couple of reasons

    • A resource is assigned to the summary task
    • A subtask is a marked as a milestone but not adjusted to 100%

    Also look at actual duration and ensure that it matches the duration of the task. Hope this helps.

    Friday, June 5, 2015 3:26 AM
  • I deleted all the resources, also checked on the milestones and the duration / Actual duration and the issues still happens. 
    Friday, June 5, 2015 2:29 PM