Power Query and SharePoint list RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I want to import data from SharePoint list. And data which I want to see how many times each user access the SharePoint site and which document he/she updated.

Can anybody tell me which table from SharePoint list I can refer of the same ?

Thanks in advance for the valuable suggestion.

Rajender

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:22 PM

Answers

• Hi Rajender. Yes, the question of where to find this info seems more like a SharePoint question than a PQ one. I'd recommend you try posting this on a SharePoint-specific forum.

Ehren

Monday, April 29, 2019 5:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Rajender. Do you have an existing SP list that contains this info?

Ehren

Thursday, April 25, 2019 12:14 AM
  • Hi Ehren,

I am not much aware with SharePoint list but looking for the solution if I can get this information using Power Query or not ? For the time being I am able to find the list of user last access the site in table name "User Information list".

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback. Also not sure if this post is related to SharePoint community ?

Rajender

Friday, April 26, 2019 2:24 PM
  • Hi Rajender. Yes, the question of where to find this info seems more like a SharePoint question than a PQ one. I'd recommend you try posting this on a SharePoint-specific forum.

Ehren

Monday, April 29, 2019 5:28 PM
  • Hi Ehren,

I posted my query in SharePoint community as well. Will update my post here as soon as I get any response on same.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Rajender

Wednesday, May 1, 2019 4:54 PM