Mobility Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am facing problem for my mobile users (iphone+android) to get sign in from out side the internal network. It says " we can not sign you in, please check your account details, advanced options and try again". However, if they sign in from PC/MAC from outside it is fine but not going through from mobile. All of the DNS records are fine and also remote connectivity test is successful. If any one have solution for this issue please help.

Many Thanks

Saturday, October 21, 2017 1:08 PM

All replies

• I faced the same issue before, after upgrading to iOS 11, it went fine. 

1. You may try to uninstall and install latest SFB mobile client. If it doesn't work, then

2. Go to advanced options of sfb mobile client and type your SFB edge server's public FQDN and port, and try again. 

Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:42 AM
  • Deleted
    Sunday, October 22, 2017 2:28 PM
  • Hi Ali_83,

Would you please tell us did the issue only appear on the specific user or all users in your environment had this issue?

Which product did you for the reverse proxy?

If the issue only appeared on the specific user, you could try to reinstall the SFB mobile application on your device then test again.

If all users had the issue, please check the configuration of your reverse proxy.

Make sure that lyncdiscover.<domain> is an A record pointing to the IP address of the external web services.

Also check if there are any event IDs in your SFB FE server.

Moreover, I will share a document about troubleshooting Lync mobility, please refer to
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/nexthop/2012/02/21/troubleshooting-external-lync-mobility-connectivity-issues-step-by-step/

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, October 23, 2017 9:19 AM
    Monday, October 23, 2017 5:26 AM
  • Hi Ail_83, 

Are there any update about this issue?

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:06 AM
    Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:10 AM
  • Sorry for late response actually was busy in something...

I went through the link (troubleshooting lync mobility) you provided earlier and unable to download any file through link (http://lyncdiscover.contoso.com/autodiscover/autodiscoverservice.svc/root/domain) what does it mean and how can i figure this out?

but I am ok to sign on from windows pc from out side but not going through the MAC or Iphone only. 

I am using the latest IOS on iphone.

Friday, December 1, 2017 3:23 PM
  • autodiscover setup check file is ok 

but when going for domain file check it is saying "this page is not working"

PLease guide to fix this up?

Many Thanks

Friday, December 1, 2017 3:27 PM