Summary Links Web Part and Managed Navigation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can anyone confirm whether I should expect to be able to get the Summary Links web part to render out Friendly URLs on SharePoint 2013 (i.e. Managed Navigation URLs). I am not seeing this and am wondering if it is a bug? I can add Managed URLs in to the web part manually but users will use the provided URL selector which takes you to the Pages library, and hence selects the ASPX page, rather than the associated Managed URL.

Either the selected ASPX URL should be reformatted dynamically to it's associated friendly URL. Or the web part should allow users to select from the Term Store as well as the Libraries within the site.

Thanks,

James.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    For this issue, I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at it.
    Thanks,

Jason Guo
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 14, 2014 2:25 AM
  • Hi James,

please help us by adding the printscreen of the steps to reproduce the issue, and we will try to check it up for you.

Regards,
    Aries
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, March 14, 2014 8:11 AM