none
Blank Page RRS feed

• Question

• I just installed IE 10 on my Dell 8300 desktop with Windows 7 Home Premium and get blank page when I hit any of the icons. My Windows Update history states the software was installed correctly. I called Dell North American support and they said to wait two weeks and do a reinstall if i was using Firefox. What is the best solution?
    Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Try to open Internet Explorer 10 in no-add ons mode and check if you’re able to load the websites.
    1. Press the ‘Windows Key + R’ key on the keyboard.
    2. In the Run window type ‘iexplore –extoff’ and click ‘OK’.
    3. Now try to open the websites to check if you’re able to load the websites.

Tracy Cai
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 18, 2013 7:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Try to open Internet Explorer 10 in no-add ons mode and check if you’re able to load the websites.
    1. Press the ‘Windows Key + R’ key on the keyboard.
    2. In the Run window type ‘iexplore –extoff’ and click ‘OK’.
    3. Now try to open the websites to check if you’re able to load the websites.

Tracy Cai
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 18, 2013 7:00 AM
  • So I had this issue also with the blank page. When trying to open IE it was just a blank page. On the forums they tell you to enable your add on's. But the add on's are greyed out so you cant enable them. This process allowed me to enable my add ons through a back door. I worked perfectly thank you!!!!!
    Wednesday, December 18, 2013 6:22 AM