none
IPAM DHCP RPC Access Status Blocked, DHCP Cluster RRS feed

• Question

• Setting up IPAM for my network and I have everyone of my DNS servers and DHCP servers worldwide plugged into the solution with the exception of two. The two happen to be DHCP clusters at my two main sites.

I have double checked all the GPOs and permissions, but keep getting the IPAM DHCP RPC Access Status Blocked, as well as the DHCP Audit Share Access Status Blocked

Note cluster is on 2016 Core servers, IPAM is on 2019.

Thanks for any help

Monday, February 25, 2019 4:04 PM

All replies

• Hello PRudin,

Thank you for posting in this forum.

I found a post similar to your question, please check to see if the methods mentioned in it is useful to you.

IPAM DHCP RPC Access status Blocked

Best Regards,

Leon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:21 AM
  • Hi Leon,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it doesn't fit this scenario. It has a been several days since installing. I do think it has something to do with trying to access a dhcp cluster. This is not Active-Active, Active-Passive failover. This is a true cluster running DHCP. I am not sure if it will work in this scenario. All nodes have been added as well as the cluster itself, and all GPOs have been verified, forced and nodes restarted. 

Still blocked. The two things I see are the RPC and Audit Share blocked.

Regards,

Paul

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:59 PM
  • Hello Paul,

Have you tried all the methods mentioned by others(especially by Greg Lindsay) in the link?

I also recommend that you refer to this post and the summary by Greg Lindsay. I don't know if it's a cluster problem. I'm consulting colleagues who are more professional on cluster. It will take a while, please try the methods in these posts first.

Best regards,

Leon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:05 AM