What the hell is windows 8 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm really stuck in Just WTF microsoft's just released windows i'm suffering this problem from 1 year now i'm really tired that what the hell is bill gates just released i just want to ask the hell bill gates that i expensed my precious money to buy new laptop with new hell fucking windows 8 but i didn't knew that the bill gates is just hell who is fucking my money and windows 8 is just the hell thing is the world which taken me far from reliable daily computing instead of effectively getting output from core i5 . I always face problem of disk 100% usage and the fuckin updates didn't just sought this problem out . What the fuck microsoft just released after the amazing windows 7 and now hell windows 8 without any solution of hell problems . I bought hp envy dv6 with windows 8 and just facing this problem from 1 year then claimed warrenty but they said this is okay but this is just hell problem with software of microsoft which has no warrenty i never expected such thing from bill gates 
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:54 PM