Skype Online - Session data not available RRS feed

• Question

• I've been experiencing many issues with the reporting part in Skype Online.

Recently I've seen multiple cases in which Call Analytics is not showing any data. It shows the call history but if I go to individual calls there are no data available and call quality is categorized as unknown.

This is happening for random users at various location.

Could there be any firewall or network issues which is preventing CDR data from uploading or getting captured? Any help & guidance will be much appreciated.

Monday, November 26, 2018 9:30 AM

All replies

• Hi a2har,

Based on my research, in rare cases, quality of experience data isn't received for audio sessions. Often this is caused by the call dropping and connection with the client terminating. When this occurs, the session rating is "unavailable". You could refer to the following official document to find the detail: Use Call Analytics to troubleshoot poor call quality. You could refer to the following blog to find more details: Call Analytics now in Open Preview

In addition, based on my test in my environment, if I call to the users in my organization, it will show the participants and the data. However, if I call to the users out of my organization, it will show the participants as unknown user and show no data. You could refer to the following screenshot:

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Wednesday, November 28, 2018 8:44 AM
    Tuesday, November 27, 2018 2:41 AM
  • Hi a2har,

Is there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:05 AM
  • Dear Evan, Thanks for your response.

I want to understand one thing here, how is the actual call itself is going on just fine but it fails to capture CDR; if the connection with client is terminated wouldn't affect the actual call.

Our users are able to join and make calls fine.

When I logged ticket with Microsoft support team said there could issues ICE connectivity, But how can the call happen if there is issue ICE connectivity issues?

Monday, December 10, 2018 5:40 AM
  • Hi a2har,

If you want to know how to troubleshooting the ICE connectivity issues, I suggest you could refer to the following link to find the details: Troubleshoot media flows in Skype for Business across online, server and hybrid. It provides a video about the media flow, you can find how to check the logs of it.

In addition, you could refer to the following blog to find more about ICE: Simple Understanding of Media Traversal in Lync / Skype for Business

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:49 AM