none
[Expression.Error] 2 arguments were passed to a function which expects 1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

Has anyone any experience with the "[Expressio<g class="gr_ gr_87 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Style replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="87" id="87">n.Erro</g>r] 2 arguments were passed to a function which expects 1" error as my colleagues keep getting it but I don't get it?

Even one of my colleagues has the very same laptop as I have and he also gets the same issues. The other people have the smaller laptops and they do get it but I developed the power query using my laptop so I never got that error.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards

<g class="gr_ gr_472 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="472" id="472">Etem</g>

Monday, October 15, 2018 5:56 PM

Answers

• Hi Etem. Can you share the M formula text of the query where you're seeing this error? If you're seeing the error only on some users' machines, it's likely due to differing versions of Power Query. The newer version of the function may support a two arguments, while the older version only accepts one argument.

Ehren

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:41 PM
    Owner