My pc keep freezes(window 7)!! Please help me RRS feed

• Question

• I bought a custom pc a month ago, and it started freezing a week ago. It freezes randomly for more than 20 seconds. When it freezes, everything turns in 'not responding'. Today morning, I got a black screen after freezing and had to restart pc(got black screen only once). So, I checked my 'Event Viewer' and there are tons of error and warnings messages like Application Hang 1002, Wininit 11, Kernal-Event Tracing, WLAN-AutoConfig 4001, Winlogon, DistributedCOM 10016, Service Control 7001, MsiInstaller...... TOO MANY!! It usually freezes when I use Skype and Steam games (Internet related programs). Sometimes, it just freezes when I open task manager or system(computer -> properties). When I open task manager, it pops up like after 10~20 seconds and it freezes. When I click performance tab, the CPU Usage goes up 100 from 0. I feel like my pc is just messed up,,,,

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz

RAM: 8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System

Computer: ACPI x64-based PC

Disk drives: TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 SCSI Disk Device

IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers: Inter(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Display adapters: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti

Network adapters: Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network), Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI), Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2, Qualcomm Atheros AR946x Wireless Network Adapter, Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Sound, video and game controllers: High Definition Audio Device, NVIDIA High Definition Audio, NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM), Realtek High Definition Audio

Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:55 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For a BSOD/Freeze issue, you may need to check dump file.

How to read the small memory dump file that is created by Windows if a crash occurs

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315263

You can also upload your mini dump to OneDrive so we could download them. Please be aware that OneDrive is open to public so everyone could see the dump files. 

If you have any feedback on our support, please send to tnfsl@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 6, 2014 8:26 AM

All replies

• They'll help you over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7?tab=Threads

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:15 PM
  • Thank you for reply
    Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:32 PM
  • You're welcome.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:37 PM
  • Hi,

For a BSOD/Freeze issue, you may need to check dump file.

How to read the small memory dump file that is created by Windows if a crash occurs

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315263

You can also upload your mini dump to OneDrive so we could download them. Please be aware that OneDrive is open to public so everyone could see the dump files. 

If you have any feedback on our support, please send to tnfsl@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 6, 2014 8:26 AM