none
Contact Import DBImpExp RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, 

For some reasons with have moved users from a pool of a standard Lync Server 2010 to another one with the same configuration.

So we made  the export and import of all user's contacts between the server with the command DBimpex and it worked fine, but just one user did not get back his contact. So I exported the contacts of this user and it gave me a xml file with all his contacts (i have open it and verify). But when i execute the command for import this file on the new server, i have no errors but it tells me 0 ressource(s) imported as you can see on this pic :

So someone ever had this "problem" ? or it exist another way to do an import ? 

Thanks for answer, and sorry for my english ^^

Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:52 PM

Answers

• It looks like the contacts have been imported into the database, but the user's lync client can not display it. Please try to restart user's lync client or log in the user account in other PC.

If still can not work, please re-enable the user's account in Lync server Control Panel and import the contacts list again.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, June 25, 2012 8:14 AM

All replies

• It looks like the contacts have been imported into the database, but the user's lync client can not display it. Please try to restart user's lync client or log in the user account in other PC.

If still can not work, please re-enable the user's account in Lync server Control Panel and import the contacts list again.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, June 25, 2012 8:14 AM
  • If you are not able to import export contacts,then you can use vCard Export Import converter software,it's can help you import export your contacts.

More Info use this link :-  www.osttopstapp.com/vcard-export-import.html

• Proposed as answer by Olivaddam Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:19 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Olivaddam Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:19 PM
    • Edited by Olivaddam Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:32 PM
    Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:17 PM