Learning Sharepoint 2010 -For .Net Developer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am working in .Net Development from past 5 yrs. I wan to learn and move into Sharepoint Developmet. Can anyone  please advise me where to start.

Good books out there.
    What topics should i learn (Sharepoint Development, Administration or design).

If anyone can help me with course structure for experience .net developer to move into Sharepoint development it will be great help and thank ful to you.

please help

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 10:30 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would recommend you to have a look at this SharePoint 2010 Developer Training Course. This course contains free technical SharePoint 2010 training. This course includes a set of videos, hands-on labs, and source code samples to get you up-to-speed quickly.

Dmitry

Lightning Tools LogoLightning Tools Check out our SharePoint tools and web parts
    • Proposed as answer by Cawood Tuesday, June 7, 2011 12:47 PM
    • Marked as answer by Xue-Mei Chang-MSFT Thursday, June 9, 2011 8:22 AM
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 11:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I would recommend you to have a look at this SharePoint 2010 Developer Training Course. This course contains free technical SharePoint 2010 training. This course includes a set of videos, hands-on labs, and source code samples to get you up-to-speed quickly.

Dmitry

Lightning Tools LogoLightning Tools Check out our SharePoint tools and web parts
    • Proposed as answer by Cawood Tuesday, June 7, 2011 12:47 PM
    • Marked as answer by Xue-Mei Chang-MSFT Thursday, June 9, 2011 8:22 AM
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 11:22 AM
  • Thank you very much for the help. It is a great link.

Thanks
    Srikanth

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 12:02 PM