Front-end for accessing private/public cloud storage? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys, sorry if this is the wrong subforum, let me know if there is another place I should post this.

I work for a small business, and am in charge of moving us to the cloud. I recently started getting familiar with technologies like Azure, System Center, Amazon S3, Rackspace, Open Stack, and am planning on using Azure for my cloud storage. However, I want the best usable front-end for accessing my cloud storage. So far I have tried Cloudberry, and MeghaWare CloudTop. Are there any others that people recommend for accessing public and private clouds?

Currently I prefer MeghaWare, as they seem to allow me to do a lot more than just backup/store files.

However, before I invest in it for my company I'd like to do my due diligence and hear what you guys are using for getting the most utility out of your cloud storage?

Thanks!

• Edited by guardianx5 Monday, February 18, 2013 10:26 AM
    Sunday, February 17, 2013 1:19 AM

All replies

• The meghaware cloudtop is the best choice IMO for the front-end access to your cloud...the other ones are just like cloudberry...

I currently use it with Azure as my public cloud it works great

Monday, February 18, 2013 9:30 AM
  • Thanks for the info, I've been using MeghaWare with my clouds for a few days now overall it seems to be working well. Love that collaborate app!

Do you recommend I try their private cloud backend as well?

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 4:58 PM
  • Just gave the backend a try as well...pretty cool. thanks for the pointer!
    • Edited by guardianx5 Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:33 AM
    Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:58 AM