Add unsubscribe or opt-out link to all outgoing emails with recipient email address in the link? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends,

I want to add unsubscribe or opt-out link to all outgoing emails like disclaimer and with link has to have recipient email address.

example http:// companyname.com/unsubscribe?email:xyz@gmail.com . I am admin for office 365 but don't know how to do?

Please tell me step by step to do this?

ItsMeSri SP 2013 Foundation

• Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, September 16, 2019 7:55 AM
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 4:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my knowledge, you can add the disclaimer to email signature or use Mail flow rules. However, I’m not sure if we can add recipient email address as it’s not a fixed value.

You may check if it’s helpful to you:

1. Email signature

Create a standard company signature. You can first create it on your side and then distribute the file to all users. Users can edit the email address to themselves in the signature.

Signature file are saved in this path by default:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures

Reference: Create a signature

2. Mail flow rules

Use mail flow rules to insert disclaimers in the message body.

Reference: Mail flow rules (transport rules) in Exchange Online

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, September 9, 2019 8:45 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 4:35 AM
  • Hi, 

Just want to check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know.

If the information is helpful, you can mark it as answer.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:49 AM
  • So there is no way out of the box or code to run before sending to Unsubscribe link including recipient  email address. Let me know any options.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:08 PM
  • So there is no way out of the box or code to run before sending to Unsubscribe link including recipient  email address. Let me know any options.

Outlook doesn't have such a built-in option. If you are familiar with code or script, you can also check following forum:

Outlook for Developer

Forum for Script requests

Thank you for your understanding and support~

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:19 AM